How do these people manage to complete 500 orders per day?

martin_carignan

We all know crorkservice on fiverr (fiverr.com/crorkservice) . They’re like the Bill Gates of this website, making thousands of dollars per day on SEO and Internet Marketing, article submissions, etc…

My question is, how do you guys think they do it? I really admire what they have built here on fiverr (I wish I could build something like that myself), they always have a queue of around 500-600 orders and they manage to deliver all of them within the deadline.

Do you think they simply copy and paste links into some automated program that’s getting them rich?

Any thoughts?

I can answer this question for you as I know a lot of these people outside fiverr. Many have a lot of people working for them doing the work and are definitely not doing it alone. Even if you copied and pasted everything you could not do it fast enough!

I believe that seller actually runs a SEO business, and they go through Fiverr for payment? Or it’s completely automated… maybe they run a program to fetch orders, complete the order, and then deliver order. . . Not sure how you can have 500 orders a day and deliver on deadline, but as for legitimacy, I think they’re legit… Fiverr hasn’t done anything, and why would they, they make Fiverr Employs rich too! xD =))

It’s tough and these guys are organized and know what they’re doing.

One thing to consider (With any gig) is if you see 100 orders in the que that doesn’t mean they are doing 100 orders a day. Maybe they have a 10-12 day delivery time. So those hundred orders are accumulated over 10-12 days before they’re marked as complete.

I own a PR company (Scenic 7 PR) and have three employees that help when needed on press release writing (several times they have saved my bacon). It ends up being about $16 an hour for them and a decent profit margin for me. Maybe these 500+ a day orders are doing something similar?

Archived