How do these people manage to complete 500 orders per day?

We all know crorkservice on fiverr (fiverr.com/crorkservice) . They’re like the Bill Gates of this website, making thousands of dollars per day on SEO and Internet Marketing, article submissions, etc…

My question is, how do you guys think they do it? I really admire what they have built here on fiverr (I wish I could build something like that myself), they always have a queue of around 500-600 orders and they manage to deliver all of them within the deadline.

Do you think they simply copy and paste links into some automated program that’s getting them rich?

Any thoughts?

Wow, this guy had more than 2000 sales in less than a year!

There must be more than one brains working on these orders. How do I think they do it? They must be really organized, keeping time schedules. :slight_smile:

Reply to @nancy_chr: They actually claim to have completed over 65K sales, which is true if you look at all their posted gigs. I know there must be a few people working on it but they’re still making some big bucks!

I can answer this question for you as I know a lot of these people outside fiverr. Many have a lot of people working for them doing the work and are definitely not doing it alone. Even if you copied and pasted everything you could not do it fast enough!

I believe that seller actually runs a SEO business, and they go through Fiverr for payment? Or it’s completely automated… maybe they run a program to fetch orders, complete the order, and then deliver order. . . Not sure how you can have 500 orders a day and deliver on deadline, but as for legitimacy, I think they’re legit… Fiverr hasn’t done anything, and why would they, they make Fiverr Employs rich too! xD =))

Sounds like it was outsourced maybe to someone who works for pennies, I don’t know just my 2 cents

That awkward moment when you realize linkbuilding/backlinking will be a thing of the past in the future… just wait and see. :slight_smile:

It’s tough and these guys are organized and know what they’re doing.

One thing to consider (With any gig) is if you see 100 orders in the que that doesn’t mean they are doing 100 orders a day. Maybe they have a 10-12 day delivery time. So those hundred orders are accumulated over 10-12 days before they’re marked as complete.

I own a PR company (Scenic 7 PR) and have three employees that help when needed on press release writing (several times they have saved my bacon). It ends up being about $16 an hour for them and a decent profit margin for me. Maybe these 500+ a day orders are doing something similar?

Like others, I reckon they’re outsourcing or are a team. There have been many times that a buyer has asked me whether I outsource my writing or do it myself so it definitely exists on Fiverr. I’d love to be able to outsource my work but I can’t afford it yet :frowning:

SEO is a highly paid service I think…they get may orders…

It would be really hard to do all that work alone

They definitely have a team to do this. I would go insane myself if I only work alone with more than 10 orders :slight_smile:

Some of the work they do can be handled with software as well.

They definitely have a team to do this. I would go insane myself if I only work alone with more than 10 orders :slight_smile: