Fiverr Forum

How do these people manage to complete 500 orders per day?

It would be really hard to do all that work alone

They definitely have a team to do this. I would go insane myself if I only work alone with more than 10 orders :slight_smile:

Some of the work they do can be handled with software as well.

It would be really hard to do all that work alone

They definitely have a team to do this. I would go insane myself if I only work alone with more than 10 orders :slight_smile:

Some of the work they do can be handled with software as well.

First and foremost, thank you for paying attention at my service :slight_smile: If people talk and question themselves about my work, that means I’m doing the things quite right :slight_smile:

Thank you for the kind words. Someone was right here in the comments - we don’t have such queues every day, some orders have 3-4 days delivery time, so these queues are accumulated during these days. Anyway, these orders are in no case a reason to concern - we always deliver on time and meet the deadlines because we are highly organized :slight_smile:

We never outsource our work as someone might think, every gig we have is done by ourselves :slight_smile: But yes, I am not the only one working at the gigs :slight_smile: We are a team of few, but smart and open minds who does all the work. A well-organized and serious team, I’d like to mention :slight_smile:

Thank you again for your review! I’m happy I’m doing things that may impress others!

Reply to @crorkservice: Thanks for the amazing words crorkservice. You’re inspired a lot here (including myself)

Reply to @princemaxx: Thank you! I’m very happy to hear that and to be an example for others! In any case, there are a lot of really impressive stories on Fiverr that had been an example for me :slight_smile: