Fiverr Forum

How do we increase the probability of our gigs getting featured?

Hello y’all,

A fiverr friend told me yesterday that mentioning the word “fiverr” in the gig description makes it more likely for the gig to be featured. Is this true ?

What are other things I can do ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

oh…

When you find out please in-box me :wink: More sales is what they keep telling me. I mostly see the same top sellers being featured hence the reason they get more sales and stay featured sooooo it’s a circle that’s hard to get into from what I can tell.

There is no such thing to what you’ve just mentioned above.

Just make sure your gig is unique and you have many completed orders with positive reviews.

Speaking from experience :slight_smile:

Reply to @newopp: totally not true. I’m not a top seller but I’m featured. Just garner more sales with positive reviews.

Also, make sure that your gig is actually a unique gig.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Good to hear :slight_smile:

oh…

When you find out please in-box me :wink: More sales is what they keep telling me. I mostly see the same top sellers being featured hence the reason they get more sales and stay featured sooooo it’s a circle that’s hard to get into from what I can tell.

There is no such thing to what you’ve just mentioned above.

Just make sure your gig is unique and you have many completed orders with positive reviews.

Speaking from experience :slight_smile:

Reply to @newopp: totally not true. I’m not a top seller but I’m featured. Just garner more sales with positive reviews.

Also, make sure that your gig is actually a unique gig.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Good to hear :slight_smile: