Fiverr Community Forum

How do we need to handle our buyers in Fiverr?

How do we need to handle our buyers in Fiverr?

To be successful in Fiverr we need to treat your gigs and profile as a business and handle our buyers accordingly. There are some basic rules you should apply to your business strategy in Fiverr to make sure both you and your buyers get the best experience out of the project.

As a successful freelancer on Fiverr, here are some of the tips on handling our buyers that help me along the journey.

1. The first thing you should make sure is to maintain a very fast response time. Making sure to reply to your buyers within an hour (instantly if possible) will make you seem more reliable and put the buyers at ease. This will also increase your possibility of getting a sell tremendously,

2. Before they place the order make sure you have everything you need to give them a satisfactory delivery. Asking the question before placing the order is always better than looking for information in the middle of your project.

3. Always make sure you communicate with your buyers politely while maintaining a professional and friendly vibe. A professional tone will make you more trustworthy and a friendly conversation will increase your chance of gaining a potential long term buyer.

4. Try to remember that YOU are the expert. So always try to help them with any queries and advise them so they get the best result. As a UI and graphics designer, I faced many buyers in my carrier who have an idea that needs some polish. So try to provide them with an idea and help them refine their vision before you turn them into a reality.

5. Custom offers are the key. After you gathered all the information and answered all questions, do not keep them hanging. Instead of waiting for them to place an order or telling them to place one on your gig, send them a custom offer. Taking the time to send an offer made specially to suit their needs will help you out with your success in the long run.

These are the tips I learned on my long Fiverr journey that helped me handle my buyers in Fiverr.

4 Likes