How do we report spam to FIVERR? [ARCHIVED]

I just received a message from fragglesrock that is spamming for money by asking me to send her my ZIP Code so her child can stay in school.

How do report this to FIVERR? Can’t find any contact info or place to report SPAM.

[Sheriffs Note: per Fiverr Forum Do’s & Don’ts: Please don’t use this forum as a replacement for support. Please refrain from using actual names of other users. If you have technical issues or concerns regarding your personal account the Fiverr Support Team is available 24/7 to help you. http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/71/fiverr-forum-do039s-don039ts#Item_1 Thank you.]

Reply to @madmoo: Yeah, I clicked that a few times

CS is very helpful, so agree with moo, just click the report tab and they should get it handled. You will find this type of behavior in really ANY public driven site these days. Scammers are everywhere!

If the click the “report” link, its suppose to block the person from sending you anymore messages. The last time I used it, it didn’t work. Maybe because we’ve had a conversation once before. Who knows. The best way to report it, is to submit a ticket and select the “report abuse or spam” option. And send them the username, and message. They’ll most likely ban/delete an user like that.

I am glad that several people advised you on how to block and report spam. I am surprised that thjs year I have been on fiverr I probably can count on both hands how many spam messages I have received…all in a days work

tn5rr2012 said: I am glad that several people advised you on how to block and report spam. I am surprised that thjs year I have been on fiverr I probably can count on both hands how many spam messages I have received...all in a days work

Does Customer Support actually look at instances when people click the Report link?

Obviously, it was wrong for her to do this. Yet, there is a part of me that would be afraid she’s telling the truth. If she proceeds to contact people on Fiverr by begging through messages, the eventual result will probably be the loss of her Fiverr account. Expend the same effort and create a gig, and she could be making money. If she can offer a simple service, sell any digital products. Or, perhaps a charity gig saying she would buy her child a textbook for $5. Something like that. I probably would have written her back to encourage her to create a gig. Maybe I’m just gullible in a way. But I’ve seen too much suffering.

Hi,

recently i contacted a seller that was helping me do this assignment and I cant contact him at all. The assignment is due today. He had asked me for 100 Dollars. which i paid and the seller said he is going to deliver the order today. I cant contact him for privacy reasons what should I do

fiveer should place the option of spam in the inbox or a more direct to report users who send spam button , a moment ago I received an email from a user touting their services and placing an external link to its website . For people like this page as fiveer of damage

Reply to @madmoo: im unable to find the report option under message

Reply to @musiclover:

the abusive message i got today said "for privacy reasons you can not respond to the email. So I can not open in fiverr, only in my personal email account. There is no report button!!!

Hi! This just happened to me few seconds ago. I try to do click in the message but inmediatly appears this: “For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly” SO I CAN’T CLICK IN THE REPORT BUTTON! WTF?

No worries, this means the user has been banned for whatever reason.

Yeah the report link in the inbox is another in the long list of bugs that Fiverr needs to fix, it’s broken. :frowning:

Another spam is mercybaa
i dont know how to report spam on this person