Fiverr Forum

How do we respond to feedback after a gig is delivered and completed?

I received a negative feedback today from someone who was expecting more than what was offered in the gig description (even though I delivered double what was offered and in just 22 minutes). I would like to maturely respond to the buyer so that other buyers can see I am a reasonable person to work with. I submitted a message (with a thumbs up I must add) where it says “respond to buyer feedback” but it is not showing up on my gig’s feedback section below this buyer’s feedback. Wondering if there is just a delay for that to show up, or if it’s just not going to show up.

I also messaged the buyer directly to see if there was any way I can make it up to her. Also I offered a refund, but I’m not exactly sure how to give a refund - can anyone help me on that too?

Anyway, I just want to make things right with this person and since she’s not happy, I want to make her happy, and at least get rid of the thumbs down. She can still give me a thumbs up but say that she didn’t get what she was expecting (which I’m not sure how she was confused about what she would be receiving because I explain what I will deliver in the gig description) — and again, I over delivered, so I’m a bit upset by this (as you other sellers can imagine).

So, my questions are:

• how do I get my feedback to show up?
  • how can I give a refund if possible, or does anyone have any ideas for this type of thing?
  • how can I convince her to remove the thumbs down?
  • any other suggestions on how I can handle an issue like this, should it ever arise again?

Will you please check my post .

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1627/tip039s-for-removing-bad-feedback-100grantee#Item_10

i hope that will much help you .

Reply to @shariful: Thanks for those tips. I did send a message and reasoned with the person and they actually turned their thumbs down into a thumbs up. I told them they can keep their honest comments up, but that the thumbs down makes people think what I delivered was horrible, rather than just not measuring up to their expectations (I think we can all agree that some people have unreachable expectations).

Also, my feedback response to them did show up, it was just delayed. Once they changed their feedback, my feedback became irrelevant, so I just removed my feedback response.

You can also ask the Fiverr to retract their feedback. Fiverr now has this option and it is the best feature for sellers that I have seen in a long time.

When you ask the seller to retract, offer something nice and maybe an apology. In other words, be a sweet talker. LOL

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1627/tip039s-for-removing-bad-feedback-100grantee#Item_10

Reply to @shariful: Thanks for those tips. I did send a message and reasoned with the person and they actually turned their thumbs down into a thumbs up. I told them they can keep their honest comments up, but that the thumbs down makes people think what I delivered was horrible, rather than just not measuring up to their expectations (I think we can all agree that some people have unreachable expectations).

Also, my feedback response to them did show up, it was just delayed. Once they changed their feedback, my feedback became irrelevant, so I just removed my feedback response.

You can also ask the Fiverr to retract their feedback. Fiverr now has this option and it is the best feature for sellers that I have seen in a long time.

When you ask the seller to retract, offer something nice and maybe an apology. In other words, be a sweet talker. LOL