How do we respond to feedback after a gig is delivered and completed?

bonusgiverr

I received a negative feedback today from someone who was expecting more than what was offered in the gig description (even though I delivered double what was offered and in just 22 minutes). I would like to maturely respond to the buyer so that other buyers can see I am a reasonable person to work with. I submitted a message (with a thumbs up I must add) where it says “respond to buyer feedback” but it is not showing up on my gig’s feedback section below this buyer’s feedback. Wondering if there is just a delay for that to show up, or if it’s just not going to show up.

I also messaged the buyer directly to see if there was any way I can make it up to her. Also I offered a refund, but I’m not exactly sure how to give a refund - can anyone help me on that too?

Anyway, I just want to make things right with this person and since she’s not happy, I want to make her happy, and at least get rid of the thumbs down. She can still give me a thumbs up but say that she didn’t get what she was expecting (which I’m not sure how she was confused about what she would be receiving because I explain what I will deliver in the gig description) — and again, I over delivered, so I’m a bit upset by this (as you other sellers can imagine).

So, my questions are:

• how do I get my feedback to show up?
  • how can I give a refund if possible, or does anyone have any ideas for this type of thing?
  • how can I convince her to remove the thumbs down?
  • any other suggestions on how I can handle an issue like this, should it ever arise again?

Reply to @shariful: Thanks for those tips. I did send a message and reasoned with the person and they actually turned their thumbs down into a thumbs up. I told them they can keep their honest comments up, but that the thumbs down makes people think what I delivered was horrible, rather than just not measuring up to their expectations (I think we can all agree that some people have unreachable expectations).

Reply to @shariful: Thanks for those tips. I did send a message and reasoned with the person and they actually turned their thumbs down into a thumbs up. I told them they can keep their honest comments up, but that the thumbs down makes people think what I delivered was horrible, rather than just not measuring up to their expectations (I think we can all agree that some people have unreachable expectations).

Archived