How do you add Gig extras?

markoneill

Hello

I’ve just started on Fiverr, and I am trying to work my way around, to set up some work offers. But I would also like to offer “Gig extras” (as many other Fiverrs do), but I can’t seem to work out how to add them to my page so that the total adds up as people choose them.

What’s the secret here? Is there a secret handshake and a password involved?!! 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Heres a really good secret trick to move up the levels ladder. Offer your own extras. Put bullet points explaining what you’re willing to do for the initial gig. Then explain that you will do something else for another gig or 2 gigs in the same gig…blah blah blah. This will get you to level one really quick. People who have art gigs do it a lot. when I first started with graphic design gigs i would say if they wanted vector files it would be an extra gig, if they wanted extra revisions it would be an extra gig…etc. Just be creative…you have second language gigs…put up some different gigs in different categories if you can. It’s in the Fiverr TOS and the about Fiverr stuff.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

😉 that works too. I like to order from new sellers sometimes if they have nice gigs to help them move up and promote them in my Fiverr blog.

Archived