Fiverr Forum

How do you attach samples on buyers request

how do you attach samples on buyers request

Hope this helps! May the best BR offer win! :slight_smile:

@clare_perfect it looks like you are a seller. I think what @theratypist is showing in her screenshot is what a buyer sees when they are posting to Buyer Requests. I do not believe that when you make an offer there is any way you can attach samples. :thinking:

this is for a buyers and not for sellers

where sellers are replying buyer request is there a way to attach samples

No.

Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t know that’s what you meant. I think for now there is no feature for attaching samples in requests. :smiley:

but some buyers are always asking for sample which brings me to the question how do you send samples to buyer when there is no point to attach samples

When you make your offer, they can click on your gig and go look at the samples you have posted there. :slightly_smiling_face:

I no longer respond to BR, but when I did, I made sure to have a couple of sites where I had samples for just such a thing - SoundCloud and YouTube, in my case, since I do vocal work - so I’d respond that I couldn’t attach a sample to the bid sheet, but that they could find a sample at ‘such-and-such place’ (the link would go there). Hope this helps!