How do you deliver revisions?

refugeek

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

For my family tree gig I just used the regular communcation box below the delivered message box and attach the documents there thus not extending the delivered time. Good luck with you continued success

Guest tn5rr2012

For my family tree gig I just used the regular communcation box below the delivered message box and attach the documents there thus not extending the delivered time. Good luck with you continued success

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

I have a web design gig and I’ve noticed for similar gigs, the sellers say they would do 2 or 3 revisions. I don’t list that in my description. If it’s a small revision even if its something the buyer forget to mention, I’ll do it no problem. If it’s a large one I ask the buyer to make another order.

Kim

I have a web design gig and I’ve noticed for similar gigs, the sellers say they would do 2 or 3 revisions. I don’t list that in my description. If it’s a small revision even if its something the buyer forget to mention, I’ll do it no problem. If it’s a large one I ask the buyer to make another order.

Kim

Kim

Kim

Kim

Archived