How do you feel sitting down behind screen without order and how do you feel

yaaemelia

If I have no orders, I do something else - I learn something new, or I try to find more ideas of what else I could offer, I play with my dog because she needs attention, too, etc.

Nobody is forcing you to sit and wait for orders - there are so many things to be done in life - but just waiting for orders isn’t the right way to become a #doer.

I agree with Woofy31, when you have no orders you can do other things. If you want to do stuff on Fiverr maybe send offers to Buyer Requests, update existing gigs checking for any mistakes or update the gigs to keep competitive or something. You could also add new gigs you would be good at to increase chances of getting orders.

I would love to see more people NOT complain about their lack of orders.

If you don’t have any orders, then be proactive, and find something to do that improves your gig(s), so that you have a better chance of EARNING sales. Earning means work. WORK for your orders. No one deserves orders just because they’re sitting back waiting for them to magically appear.

Complaining and expressing depression or sadness about a lack of orders does not help you gain more orders. Get out there and find ways to earn more orders. You can do it. There is nothing stopping you from working hard to improve your business.

I would love to see more people NOT complain about their lack of orders.

If you don’t have any orders, then be proactive, and find something to do that improves your gig(s), so that you have a better chance of EARNING sales. Earning means work. WORK for your orders. No one deserves orders just because they’re sitting back waiting for them to magically appear.

Complaining and expressing depression or sadness about a lack of orders does not help you gain more orders. Get out there and find ways to earn more orders. You can do it. There is nothing stopping you from working hard to improve your business.

I always love to read your comments. They’re such motivational!

It’s called pub and dog walking time. Can’t afford to go to the pub? Get a job in one and kill two birds with one stone. That’s what I do when I’m poor.

1xu6m3.jpg.add7a27f9f20c98cede1fddc2e70e3a9.jpg

I see it as an opportunity to learn something else or do something other than freelancing. I am always busy doing something. If you are sitting there waiting for your Fiverr orders, you are wasting your life.

Don’t rely on Fiverr alone for full-time income or work. Start doing something else also and learn more skills whenever you get some time.

Your title reminds me of Jim Rohn’s quote below

1179207127_JimRohn.jpg.54184ff441701743ae08356254c0a64b.jpg

Hey i did 2 orders till now being i a new member . The thing is i want more orders and i am not getting any now… . .i got 2 reviews also… .and 5 star in all … Thought which might have lead me to more buyers etc. But that didn’t happen now or i am estimating it too fast to happen… by the way … .i need more buyers . …did my part in advertising and promoting. . .need to attract them…but what more can i do ? or we do ?

On 10/18/2017 at 3:15 PM, offlinehelpers said:

My office is very tidy - I always keep it in good order.

Genuinely laughed at that 👌 

I feel alright. I only signed up here a couple days ago.
Right now my gig is more like something I like doing and my being on the site is also just familiarizing and seeing how I like it, for me not much depends on it at the moment so it’s fine either way.

I feel alright. I only signed up here a couple days ago.

Right now my gig is more like something I like doing and my being on the site is also just familiarizing and seeing how I like it, for me not much depends on it at the moment so it’s fine either way.

I agree with you dude, the first couple weeks will be more on familiarizing with the site how this whole thing go so the moment you got your first order you know what to do. 🙂

I usually sit in front of the screen and then I can see the orders.

The couple of times that I sat behind the screen, I felt silly.

I usually sit in front of the screen and then I can see the orders.

The couple of times that I sat behind the screen, I felt silly.

I’ve liked this Eoin, but come on. You can do better than that.

Hey i did 2 orders till now being i a new member . The thing is i want more orders and i am not getting any now… . .i got 2 reviews also… .and 5 star in all … Thought which might have lead me to more buyers etc. But that didn’t happen now or i am estimating it too fast to happen… by the way … .i need more buyers . …did my part in advertising and promoting. . .need to attract them…but what more can i do ? or we do ?

.i need more buyers . …did my part in advertising and promoting. . .need to attract them…but what more can i do ? or we do ?

We all want more buyers and clients. And no, you have not done everything you can do to market and promote your gigs. If you’re making this claim, then you’ve pretty much given up. There’s a wide world out there, stop complaining, and find some more ways to promote your services.

You can think logically, right? You’re creative, right? You have a drive to succeed, right? Then get out there and do something. Use your logic, your creativity and your drive to succeed to determine what you need to do. The “I’ve done everything I can” routine is old, outdated, and 100% false.

Who are your target customers? Where are those people located? How are you going to reach out to those target people wherever they are? THAT is marketing.

I’m pretty sure that is not what you’ve been doing. 😉

How do you feel sitting in front of the screen without an order

Well, this depends. If I had just finished a big order, or it was my day off from my other full time job, I won’t mind much, in fact I might even feel relieved.

Now if I don’t get orders for more than a week straight, I might feel “Hmm, I guess I’m going through a dry-up period.” Do I feel sad? Not really. Do I panic? Nah.

If this goes on for a whole month then I might feel slightly worried and finally get off my lazy butt and start promoting my gigs again. I will say this though, I worked pretty hard to get to a point where I can be a bit lazy at times in Fiverrland and just sit on my couch and wait for an order to drop on my lap!

On 10/18/2017 at 11:26 PM, offlinehelpers said:

My office is very tidy - I always keep it in good order.

My desk is a biiiiiiiiiit messy now…OK, I’m motivated to clean it up today!!!

Sometimes I worry briefly if my funds are low and orders are very slow. That feeling goes away fast because I get excited about having time to work on one of my books or an off-Fiverr task, sell an item I don’t need or work on a blog/website.

There’s always a lot to do that could earn income. It’s up to me to keep working it. That may not be youthful enough for Fiverr campaigns, but that’s really being a Doer.

Hmm. Let’s see…whenever I don’t have an order, I feel like this emoticon right here —> 😑 (This emoticon is what I call my “Meh” expression). I deal with it by doing these things:

1.) Discover what digital services I can offer and then gradually learn those that I’d definitely enjoy doing in the long run.
2.) Do something in the kitchen. (And by that, I mean baking something, not eating. :rofl:)

Actually I’m sort of PC gamer so I just play some online games and sometimes I read new pdf book or something, there is a lot of things you can do in reality for sure.

Try to be more productivity 😀 

On 10/19/2017 at 7:33 AM, woofy31 said:

If I have no orders, I do something else - I learn something new, or I try to find more ideas of what else I could offer, I play with my dog because she needs attention, too, etc.

Nobody is forcing you to sit and wait for orders - there are so many things to be done in life - but just waiting for orders isn’t the right way to become a #doer.

Totally agree with you.

On 10/19/2017 at 7:34 AM, digipixtrooper said:

Hmm. Let’s see…whenever I don’t have an order, I feel like this emoticon right here —> 😑 (This emoticon is what I call my “Meh” expression). I deal with it by doing these things:

1.) Discover what digital services I can offer and then gradually learn those that I’d definitely enjoy doing in the long run.

2.) Do something in the kitchen. (And by that, I mean baking something, not eating. :rofl:)

I’m sure eating is including 😆 

Sometimes I worry briefly if my funds are low and orders are very slow. That feeling goes away fast because I get excited about having time to work on one of my books or an off-Fiverr task, sell an item I don’t need or work on a blog/website.

There’s always a lot to do that could earn income. It’s up to me to keep working it. That may not be youthful enough for Fiverr campaigns, but that’s really being a Doer.

One of the best posts I have read here over the last 2 years.

Archived