Fiverr Forum

How do you feel when buyers like your work?

how do you feel guys when you complete your work, deliver and get a sweet comment from your buyer that she/he liked your work a lot :slight_smile:

please share your views…

It’s like a tip :slight_smile:

Same with madmoo, it’s an affirmation about my work. Reading them inspires me and pushes me to go on, especially when I’m working on an order with a difficult customer :slight_smile:

I particulary like this one:

“This is by far the best designer I have found on fiverr. Super quick work, and a ridiculously high standards. Have tipped, will defiantly recommend, and will one day be back. BEST ON FIVERR.”

Awesome!! Love a satisfied customer.

Kim

Big part of why we do it!

I’m addicted! ha ha. I love making people happy, and being able to transfer that to my work on Fiverr is awesome. :smiley:

It’s awesome when you get good feedback… makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :slight_smile:

Its an awesome moment for me when the buyers like our work and fully satisfied with our work. So please check out all my gigs at http://fiverr.com/richard881.

There is nothing better than getting kind words after all the work you’ve done. It feels great.

It’s lovely to get appreciated via positive feedback. I have so much fun with my video gigs

http://fiverr.com/kolapops/be-your-product-or-company-spokes-model

and love helping people with my new writing gigs

http://fiverr.com/kolapops/write-or-edit-copy-or-create-slogan-or-biography-for-website-or-biz-plan

:wink:

lol

I always give as much positive feedback as possible, and I refer gigs i like to my friends everywhere I go. I am not currently employed full time nor do I make great money, so right now the best tip I can give is on feedback and as a referral. I have a few that I would if I could…maybe one day I will be in a situation to do so.

I Love it! It really makes me proud. I loved this:

“This girl is amazing! She’s prompt with responses, quick with delivery, and extremely helpful. She has a “can do” attitude that I love. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much! You are the real deal!” blush

I feel great when people praise me. It makes me motivated to think of new ideas of things to do! :slight_smile:

i think the world like me.really feel great.

I wish more people would actually take the time and leave feedback on my work so i could make my gigs better. But when i do get feedback it makes me want to keep going on fiverr. Making people happy is always good :slight_smile:

Reply to @shawnecannon: I always ask my clients to leave their opinion once they’re happy with the (revised) work. Many do take the time to write a short review when asked to do so.

I wish that I was able to see my clients face when they open up the delivered family tree chart and photos, that means the world to me. I know their eyes light up because I am helping them discover more about themselves, where they come from and who their ancestors were. When they order the extras and I find photos from them I consider THAT to be their Golden ticket. Imagine being told very little about your great grandfather and then someone shows you a photo of him and your 4 year old son looks just like him, that is PRICELESS!

It can be a bit scary doing a reading online for a stranger, because you’ve no way to judge whether what you’re getting is accurate… so getting positive feedback of the ‘wow, that was spot on’ variety not only makes my day, but it reminds me that I can actually do this. :slight_smile:

It’s like a tip :slight_smile:

Same with madmoo, it’s an affirmation about my work. Reading them inspires me and pushes me to go on, especially when I’m working on an order with a difficult customer :slight_smile:

I particulary like this one:

“This is by far the best designer I have found on fiverr. Super quick work, and a ridiculously high standards. Have tipped, will defiantly recommend, and will one day be back. BEST ON FIVERR.”