How do you feel when buyers like your work?

amyample

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same with madmoo, it’s an affirmation about my work. Reading them inspires me and pushes me to go on, especially when I’m working on an order with a difficult customer 🙂

I particulary like this one:

“This is by far the best designer I have found on fiverr. Super quick work, and a ridiculously high standards. Have tipped, will defiantly recommend, and will one day be back. BEST ON FIVERR.”

Same with madmoo, it’s an affirmation about my work. Reading them inspires me and pushes me to go on, especially when I’m working on an order with a difficult customer 🙂

“This is by far the best designer I have found on fiverr. Super quick work, and a ridiculously high standards. Have tipped, will defiantly recommend, and will one day be back. BEST ON FIVERR.”

Archived