Fiverr Forum

How do you follow people on this forum?

I’m probably missing something obvious, and I should probably read the guide but I’m feeling lazy.

Wadya mean?..

The screenshot below shows my MUTED categories. After that, whatever appears on the home page is pretty simple and easy to follow.

On the last forum, you could follow individual people then you could look to see all the followees activity in a nice handy summary. Can you do that here?

yes.
->Click on Image

-> Click on Image again:

Choose Option:

I’ve found that irritating people enough for them to mute you has them not just follow you around on the forum, but also stalk you on Google!

I do not recommend this technique, as it makes you look weird and, well, a bit stalkery.

DJ is giving you the Stalking: The Beginners Pack technique :wink:

I have NO COMMENTS to the above COMMENT.
:zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth::zipper_mouth:

But that only lets me see one person at a time (and it’s hard work and as already stated, I’m lazy).

Sounds like you need the Stalking: Pro Edition.

You should ask my friend about that. He went for the deluxe edition.

Yes, you could have kept track of some other STATS for ALL users at once here:
http://forum.fiverr.com/users/

But it is no longer available to the general public.

I definitely want to be able to stalk multiple people at once.

@emmaki

Let´s ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴘ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʟ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɪ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴡ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʟ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ғ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴡ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅s̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɪ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴋ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅!̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ not complain about how much better the old forum was and let´s not demand it back!

so the simple answer to my question is, you can’t?

Let’s not do that. I’d miss my mute button.

Well, not that it really works with individuals.

YES, you can NOT. :head_bandage:

Oops Okay, let me edit myself quick, before someone warms up to that the idea that that joke was no joke and finds merit in it.

edit: There, done. Nobody will ever know what I wrote in the first place.

Stalking is only for the truly determined, you know.

Alas, as we have discovered on this post, I am too lazy to be a stalker :frowning2:

Roger Roger!:koala:

Also alas, I must now go catch the rat that is upset because I threw my Mac at it when it bit my toe.