How do you follow people on this forum?

capitalquality

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve found that irritating people enough for them to mute you has them not just follow you around on the forum, but also stalk you on Google!

I do not recommend this technique, as it makes you look weird and, well, a bit stalkery.

DJ is giving you the Stalking: The Beginners Pack technique 😉

But that only lets me see one person at a time (and it’s hard work and as already stated, I’m lazy).

But that only lets me see one person at a time (and it’s hard work and as already stated, I’m lazy).

Yes, you could have kept track of some other STATS for ALL users at once here:

http://forum.fiverr.com/users/

But it is no longer available to the general public.

Let´s ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴘ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʟ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɪ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴡ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʟ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ғ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴡ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅s̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɪ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴋ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅!̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ not complain about how much better the old forum was and let´s not demand it back!

Let´s ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴘ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʟ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɪ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴡ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʟ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ғ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴡ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅s̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɪ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴋ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅!̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ not complain about how much better the old forum was and let´s not demand it back!

Let’s not do that. I’d miss my mute button.

Well, not that it really works with individuals.

Well, not that it really works with individuals.

Oops Okay, let me edit myself quick, before someone warms up to that the idea that that joke was no joke and finds merit in it.

edit: There, done. Nobody will ever know what I wrote in the first place.

Stalking is only for the truly determined, you know.

Roger Roger!🐨

Ooh, they’re not going to like that caricature very much.

@capitalquality: what you need is someone to really, really rile you up for no good reason. That seems to be the ticket. Then your anger and fury can be helpfully channeled into a healthy dose of stalking loaded with a misguided soupcon of assumptions.

Ooh, they’re not going to like that caricature very much.

@capitalquality: what you need is someone to really, really rile you up for no good reason. That seems to be the ticket. Then your anger and fury can be helpfully channeled into a healthy dose of stalking loaded with a misguided soupcon of assumptions.

they’re not going to like that caricature

IT has been ARTFULLY edited to present a NEUTRAL party.

There is ZERO distinction!

How do you do that gnarly text effect? I wish to use and abuse it in future.

How do you do that gnarly text effect? I wish to use and abuse it in future.

This?

ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴘ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʟ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɪ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴡ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʟ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ғ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴏ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴜ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴡ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅s̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴇ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴍ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɴ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴅ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ɪ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴛ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ʙ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴀ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴄ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅ᴋ̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅!̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̸̶̲̅

Archived