How Do You Get Paid?

crazygurrrl

Hi all,

I’m new here. Just set up my first ‘gig’ but there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to put your Paypal address for payment in anywhere.

Also, I have a “1 TO DO” on my dashboard - it’s saying my profile is incomplete and I need to edit it, which I have but the flag up is still showing. Don’t know what 'm missing out.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I’m a new seller too and have like 50 odd dollars of earnings but the paypal option is also not available because I have no actual earnings to withdrawl. I suppose these earnings just have to pass through the fiverr system before become available to withdraw. I think payout is every month or something?

The REVENUE link is where you initiate a withdrawal (provided you have cleared funds),

To be able to Buy and Sell on Fiverr you set up your method of payment. The OP asked about PayPal which is in the Account Settings area. It should offer four items;

• Full Name
  • Email
  • PayPal
  • Facebook

And a “Save Changes” button.

Hi all. Sorry I must be missing something. There is no paypal address box anywhere. not under account, not under revenues, not under settings. Nothing - at all … now they are saying my painting infringes copyright (what my OWN? It’s MY artwork.) Starting to wonder if this site is worth bothering with.

stiper23 - no. For some reason I cannot get any of my images accepted, so my gig is ‘pending’ every time I upload another image. It’s frustrating the life out of me. I have another thread open with the details. Don’t know whether I’m going to bother with it all.

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @crazygurrrl: I suggest you “bother” a lot of busy people took the time to help you. You just need to help your self 🙂

Have you contacted CS or are you not going to bother with that either?

@matt_garry

Are you calling me a liar? There is NO link, or section anywhere on my dashboard or account to add a Paypal address. I can’t make it any different.

And yes I have ‘bothered’ to contact CS about this plus all the hassle with several images I have tried to load which keep getting rejected for different reasons including breaching copyright. (I AM the copyright owner. I painted the blooming picture - I cannot breach my own copyright! )

It’s like having to jump through all sorts of hops for £3.65. I sell on lots of other sites and have done since 2000 and have never had the hassle and faff I am having here - it’s almost ludicrous.

I suggest you read some of the other posters who also do not have a Paypal link. Tell them to ‘help themselves’ too. Sheesh.

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @crazygurrrl: Im sorry to have offended you that certainly was not my intention and I most certainly was not calling you a liar. The pictures were actually pointed toward several of the people who were level 1 and clearly had funds available who commented on this thread. So I actually assumed they simply misunderstood which settings. Except for the last picture as you mentioned you had issues with the pixels try resizing it instead of altering the pixels it should work better for you although it could alter the quality of image.

I was simply stating your overall attitude was sort of bleak and you haven’t even started. Surely you didn’t think you could make a gig in a day, it takes planning and it takes time to learn a platform. And it seemed everyone was extremely helpful giving positive advice and every reply was bleak and basically stating you give up and don’t want to bother yet you still continued to ask for help… I just found your attitude sort of frustrating. That being said I can be a little to brash and looking back at what I wrote I can understand why you would be offended so I will try to be a little more friendly in the future 

🙂

Hey!!

I’m new on Fiverr and I’m confused. I have earned some money from Gigs. But lets say I don’t want to withdraw the whole amount, maybe space the withdrawals over a period of time. Do I have any option to do that? I just tried withdrawing some money and ALL of it got withdrawn via PayPal. I’m not too keen on withdrawing all my funds. My sister has the same query because she has quite some balance accumulated but doesn’t need all of it presently.

Archived