How do you get people to see your gig?

Hello there, and thank you for passing by.

I’m new on Fiverr. And I mean, really really new. I try to understand how this works, so, how does people find your gig? And, what should I do to improve mine?

Thanks again for your time, people!

Wendy Muldon

Dear Wendy:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Typically, I advise people to use a color photo in which they are smiling. Your approach makes sense for the type of gigs you offer. If you find that your sales are not where you want them to be, you might want to try the photo of YOU approach.
Your log line: is too barebones, in my opinion. Try to jazz it up.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi, I’m a Technician in Illustration, and I’m a few finals away from my Professional Title. I studied in Escuela de Artes Visuales (School of Visual Arts) Lino Enea Spilimbergo, in the city of Bahia Blanca, Argentina. -Wendy Muldon

I suggest you take another pass at this. My suggestion is that you focus on how you are here to help the Buyer.

All your gigs should have video, 2 @3-page pdfs chock full of samples, and so on…

Learn from czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

This gig title, “I will hand Lettering of any quote, names or words”, is awkward in English, and suggests that English may be a second language for you. I find similar awkward phrasing in your gig description as well. You should definitely consider investing in a copy writer. For the gig title, I suggest:

“I will hand letter any quotes, names, or phrases”

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

Be sure to click below where it says “Click Here…” for lots more detailed advice…

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.