Fiverr Forum

How do you get the green check marks in the buying section?

I see on some gigs that people put green check marks in their buying section. For example, their will be more check marks for the premium package and fewer green check marks for the basic package.

3 Likes

Do you mean in the font? :white_check_mark::ballot_box_with_check::heavy_check_mark: like that? Just copy-paste it in the text description. You can copy from my gig description if you can’t find it. I have that too.

1 Like

That just means all of the listed is included in the gig. You select that when you create gig.

2 Likes

I never saw it. Is it because I’m a new seller and I need to be at least level 1?

1 Like

It has nothing to do on your level. Everyone has this. You select this. When you create gigs and packages, you choose what is included and what not in each box. Those that are included will have a green checkmark.

2 Likes

So when you are creating your packages in the pricing section you have an option to do this?

1 Like

I tried looking right now. Can you perhaps screenshot where I can find this option? Thanks!

1 Like

It is pretty clear and as you noticed it is in a pricing section. Of course in editing mode you wouldn’t see it as green checks, you just have to tick a box for everything you want to include in your gig from the list and after you publish your gig it will show up with green checks :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Okay, thanks! That clears it up. I’ll try it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for filling in. I had to go to the store to buy food for a week since they close for disinfection during weekend. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sorry but I still can’t see it. Can you point out where I can find it on the page?

1 Like

I put my own custom checkmarks in the descriptions but it’s not the same.

1 Like

OK. Please open incognito browser window and do NOT LOGIN to fiverr account. Try to purchase from yourself and see what you get.

2 Likes

kk I see this when I’m not logged in.

Those black checkmarks are from me putting emojis in the description.

I do see the green check marks if i’m about to buy the gig but they are only the delivery and revision details. How can I add my own custom details like you?

I tried to find you but I can’t. please share your gig link.

If I open more on packages I clearly see what is included what is not.

In GIG description under packages did you include anything? If you did not include anything it want be visible.

I see. There are no items in the scope for this subcategory. Which category/subcategory is this?

Technology > Other

I figured it out basically an hour after. I just couldn’t reply because I reached the limit for the day.

Thanks for helping me though! :grin: