Fiverr Community Forum

How do you get to level 2 seller

What are the tips for reaching level 2 seller? For those already in level 2, what is the experience?

6 Likes

Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months
Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above
Have a low cancellation rate
https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Obviously, you need to do this :smiley:
Advertise your gig and try to get new and more customers. there are plenty of tips already here in the “tips for sellers” category.

8 Likes

must the 50 orders be completed in consecutive months?

Yes :smiley: you have to get 50 sales in two months.

okay
an uphill task but I am optimistic

1 Like

I am sure we will both get there some day. :+1:t2:

1 Like

You’d complete 50 Orders (even if it takes a year or longer for the 50 Orders) and maintain 4.5+ star rating.

4 Likes

You´re sure about this? It does say ‘in two consecutive months’ on the Fiverr level page Fabian linked to. :confused:

1 Like

I knew nothing about freelancing, its working, interaction with users etc. However, within a short span of 50 days, I reached level 2.
Based upon my personal experience, I would share some tips that I followed, and I am quite optimistic that following these any one can become a successful seller in short span of time.

• Try your level best to remain active as much as possible.
  • Keep applying for Buyer requests on daily basis.
  • Keep communication prompt and impressive.
  • Keep the buyer informed about progress of the project.
  • Never start a project before comprehending the requirements properly. At the end
    either you are going to get it canceled, revised, or a get a BAD Review.
  • Always deliver quality work.
3 Likes

The “2 months” is the minimum timespan.

1 Like

No, it says “consecutive months” on the page. Aka two in a row.

1 Like

thanks for the insights. i will try and react more to buyer requests.

Well, It took longer than two months for me, yet I got the badge in my 51st order. So, I am agreed with @grydlynnes. Consecutive is not a progressive thing here we actually mean.

3 Likes

so a scenario> i complete 50 orders and maintaining a 4.5 star rating in 54 days. will i go to level 2?

Hmm I see…I guess the Fiverr algorithm works in mysterious ways :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ya, it happened to me. I have joined 21st February and got the level two badge in April’28.

4 Likes

must the 50 orders be completed

yes i think they must have been successfully completed and delivered.

:confused:yeah it seems so

You are always welcome :slight_smile: