How do you guys manage your revenue?

sweetandpretty

I am new to Fiverr, I sold my first order on the 25th, so I don’t have any earnings available for withdrawal, yet. But since then, I have received 1-5 orders a day, so do withdrawal everyday, every week, bimonthly? How do you guys handle this since you will have funds maturing everyday?

Thanks, Lisa (sweetandpretty)

Guest dsaldridge

I did my first withdrawle with just $4 to see how fast it was. I intend now to wait until I have at least $50 and probably more (when my sales pick up) to save on PayPal fees. I know I can withdraw every day if I want to pay the fees, but I’d rather wait. I want to get to a place where I’m making at least $25 a day, so I can withdraw once a week.

Depends on the volume of sales. Just keep in mind that the bigger the sum of money, the less it will cost you in fees via Paypal and transfer fees if you plan on moving the funds elsewhere. Also, banks and places like Paypal don’t prefer a lot of small transaction fees, so try to withdraw when you have the biggest amount possible. This obviously differs from person to person, but if it seems like a long time… it’s worth the wait. Don’t go withdraw crazy, essentially.

Archived