How do you keep organized

shawnecannon

First off, sometimes I miss someone.

However, what I do is when there’s a reason it might happen (ie, a request after an order was delivered) I say, if by some reason you don’t hear from me by DATE please send me a message and give me a gentle reminder. You’re my back up plan B.

My plan A is to use my Google Calendar / Tasks which goes to my phone.

So why does PLan A sometimes fail? I may not be near the Internet when the reminder goes off and I mess up forward planning it for a reminder etc.

I also have a very involved “Order” XLS spreadsheet that I use for all orders which tracks it.

Honestly, I am so disorganized, I run a business here in the UK, and at times I really do leave my gigs right to the wire before delivery. but mostly I plan my time around the delivery time and just do everything in the order of priority. Touch wood I have never had to do a revision yet, but to be fair, all of my gigs are based on something that takes the minimal amount of time for me to do but for maximum impact

Bye for now friends

Ozzieuk

Honestly, I am so disorganized, I run a business here in the UK, and at times I really do leave my gigs right to the wire before delivery. but mostly I plan my time around the delivery time and just do everything in the order of priority. Touch wood I have never had to do a revision yet, but to be fair, all of my gigs are based on something that takes the minimal amount of time for me to do but for maximum impact

Bye for now friends

Ozzieuk

Bye for now friends

Ozzieuk

Bye for now friends

Ozzieuk

Bye for now friends

Ozzieuk

Archived