How do you know if it’s a scam?

steelephoto

You have to use your judgment.

Read topics here where people have gotten caught and you will find the themes. Basically where anything relies on grand future promises that are tempting but smell like “too good to be true”.

• The first of those is usually do this for fee/cheap and there will be lots more at better pay later.
  • Anyone who wants unpaid demo/test/sample/trial version of some or all of their job done before hiring.
  • Moving you off-platform.
  • No Portfolio or Portfolio made only of Templates or other people’s work. From a Client side that means unwillingness to show the job itself. With me people who want me to agree to mix a song they can’t/won’t send over first. If I can’t hear it am hot signing up to be expected to turn cats wailing into Beyonce as that will only bite me. In writing it was people who refused to show where the work was to be used = reseller or clickbait.

🙂

You have to use your judgment.

Read topics here where people have gotten caught and you will find the themes. Basically where anything relies on grand future promises that are tempting but smell like “too good to be true”.

• The first of those is usually do this for fee/cheap and there will be lots more at better pay later.
  • Anyone who wants unpaid demo/test/sample/trial version of some or all of their job done before hiring.
  • Moving you off-platform.
  • No Portfolio or Portfolio made only of Templates or other people’s work. From a Client side that means unwillingness to show the job itself. With me people who want me to agree to mix a song they can’t/won’t send over first. If I can’t hear it am hot signing up to be expected to turn cats wailing into Beyonce as that will only bite me. In writing it was people who refused to show where the work was to be used = reseller or clickbait.

🙂

I mean, aren’t cats wailing and Beyonce quite similar? They both need autotune to sound good.

I mean, aren’t cats wailing and Beyonce quite similar? They both need autotune to sound good.

Probably.

To be fair, my understanding is that Beyonce can sing. Not that I am a fan or believe that she is/was is in any way equal to Stevie Nicks or Laura Branigan. But to say she can’t find a tune in the bottom of her toilet is probably unfair.

🙂

Probably.

To be fair, my understanding is that Beyonce can sing. Not that I am a fan or believe that she is/was is in any way equal to Stevie Nicks or Laura Branigan. But to say she can’t find a tune in the bottom of her toilet is probably unfair.

🙂

You see, that’s how you make real music. Consult the toilet with FL Studio Mobile in hand.

You see, that’s how you make real music. Consult the toilet with FL Studio Mobile in hand.

Then send it to a Mix Engineer who turns your 💩 into Hitz. Nah, doesn’t work out. Unless you are Billie Eyelash but that is a whole other ball of money thrown into myth-making.

Meanwhile this is OTing the OP which was a valid (if not a little vague) Q.

🙂

Archived