How do you manage Fiverr orders with fast delivery but a difficult situation?

nuwan_mendis

Say no, and that you are too tired to give them the attention they deserve.

For those of you who do not know me or those of you lurking the threads without logging on; take it from a buyer - know how to say “NO!” If you spend any time reading these forums, you’ll find plenty of posts where a seller, typically new - but not always, say they were scammed or the buyer is holding them hostage. They are literally begging forum members, to help them with a really bad scam artist, who is threatening them with bad reviews or giving them a sob story to get things for free. Rem…

I know that the standard delivery time on Fiverr is 24 hours. If a buyer wants a job faster than 24 hours, you should be notified about it, and you should charge extra for it, which means, you must do the job.

Now, if a buyer contacts you because he wants early delivery, and it is not what you can do, please, tell the person, ‘‘sorry, I can’t meet up with that time.’’ Let them go, there are millions of sellers on Fiverr who can.

So the answer to your question is chose one, your sleep or the money. You can never have the two.

Archived