How do you manage to stay active after weeks of no offer (I'll appreciate any advice please)

codedmode

Though I opened Fiverr late last year, but I started being active in January this year, and in the first two weeks I got close to 200 dollars offers (cumulative); and I was able to complete them all. Ever since the first two weeks, I’ve not gotten any great offer (blame it on my conversion skills or poor budgets of buyers) .

However, I’ve decided not to give up but come stronger and beat this bad-luck, I will really appreciate your advice and also appreciate if you can check my gig out https://www.fiverr.com/share/eLgNP and tell me what is missing.

Thanks,
Ernest.

Hello, @codedmode,

According to Forum rules if you want advice about your gigs, then your post must be in the “Improve My Gig” category. Therefore, I have moved your post to that category.

This article may also help you. 🙂

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

Hello, @codedmode,

According to Forum rules if you want advice about your gigs, then your post must be in the “Improve My Gig” category. Therefore, I have moved your post to that category.

This article may also help you. 🙂

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

thank you @vickiespencer

Archived