Fiverr Community Forum

How Do You Send A Professional Offer To Clients?

Buyer requests are the bonus for Fiverr freelancers. And a perfect buyer request is also very important if you want to win a project as a new comer. There is a certain form of template for buyer requests.

Start with greetings

In the first line try to discuss the buyer requirements. Remember buyers are not interested in you and your experience they have only interested in their work. If you start your request with his interest it makes a good impression.

After writing a buyer’s requirements now is the time to tell about your experience. This should not be too long. As no one likes to read paragraphs of your achievements. Tell it just in 1 line.

Tell about your budget and time required and steadily end with a thanks note

57 Likes

Great post for newbie freelancer, It help me so much. Thanks a lot & try to help new freelancers like me. Good day.

3 Likes

Very helpful information for new sellers

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I have a question please. can i ask you please?

1 Like

you can ask me anything…

3 Likes

Thank you. Can you write a sample here. Please. how will we can write?

1 Like

you can write like-
Hello, Good morning! I read your requirements about your business and I understand your needs. I am sure I am going to handle the project well as I have 2 Years of experience working on this particular project. You can message me and ask me for more work samples of clients I worked with before.
Thank you

9 Likes

Thanks for sample …

1 Like

You are really great. stay with us always. Again thanks

2 Likes

Happy to help!!! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Your welcome!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Whilst there are some solid points here, I don’t agree with this one. If I would buy something on fiverr, I would check the sellers work beforehand thus including his experience…

3 Likes

Just wow :smiley: :smiley:

You got only 1 review and that´s one of the worst answers you could give on a buyer request.

2 Likes

may be…
then Please give an example and explain

may be…
then Please give an example and explain

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I already did. Experience should be included as well. In a buyer request you need to stand out as the buyer will receive a lot of requests…assuring him that your experienced in that kind of field will give you a significant advantage.

2 Likes

yes, you are right but I will suggest you read my post again because I said in the fourth line that you should tell about the experience regarding that project. when the seller is interested he will come and read all about you on your page itself about experience and qualifications.
In short, I am trying to say share experience regarding the project, but yes not at the start.

3 Likes

You respond to an inquiry in a Buyer Request. That is pure advertising text. This is not a ready-made template. You do not even respond to the requests. You ask no question, nothing.

And 3 weeks later you write again in the forum that after 200 Buyer Requests still no order has come in.

It’s your own fault.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your view.

1 Like