How do you think my gig can be improved?

iamsagara

I’m well aware that it will take a while to sell my first gig, but before then, I would very much like to hear some opinions from other Fiverr members.

Do you see anything wrong with my gig? Are there any red flags? I’m always looking to improve!
Thank you for your time. Cheers!

https://www.fiverr.com/iamsagara/remove-background-noise-from-spoken-audio

aa5c9d0b0f4b46e411658bf1ddc33aa6dc09edc0.png.1eb31039398d7af16e7e7322389d3784.png

I think your demo is excellent and very convincing.

What sells best on Fiverr is what people are used to looking for here. Whereas we all want to come up with something unique, studies show what sells best on Fiverr is what is already selling best on Fiverr.

Search for what’s selling on Fiverr that you know how to do, and create some additional gigs. You won’t know what works for you on Fiverr until it’s working for you on Fiverr.

Best of success to you.

On 12/7/2017 at 10:40 PM, iamsagara said:

Do you see anything wrong with my gig? Are there any red flags?

Your gig is looks great!!! If you get red flag on your gig than you might be get notification as well from Fiverr so don’t worry about it.

You need to focus on search query of user, Do analysis and send buyer request as much as possible. Share your gig in all Social Media platform. Check your gigs impression, views and clicks.

Best of luck and hope you get order soon.

Do you see anything wrong with my gig? Are there any red flags?

Your gig is looks great!!! If you get red flag on your gig than you might be get notification as well from Fiverr so don’t worry about it.

You need to focus on search query of user, Do analysis and send buyer request as much as possible. Share your gig in all Social Media platform. Check your gigs impression, views and clicks.

Best of luck and hope you get order soon.

Thanks

How to make eyecatching gig image

How to make eyecatching gig image

Check my gig images. You need to know photoshop to make your gig image eyecathcing. Don’t put images from Google directly when Fiverr community found that they might be denied your gig as it is the against their policy.

Thanks

what software you use make these image and

I’ve read many of the blog posts and threads targeted at newer sellers. However, I would like to read some opinions on how my gig in particular can be improved.

I’m very much new to trying to sell my creations, so I’m absolutely seeking to improve. With that being said, what do you think of my gig? Is there anything that makes it seem illegitimate, misleading or of an uncomfortably low quality? Thank you for your time!

https://www.fiverr.com/iamsagara/compose-intro-music-for-your-video-podcast-etc

image.png.dac96a8763d5ef548a5ae7d66c6707e1.png

Archived