How does a mutual cancellation effect my rating? (say buyer made an error)

Hi, a buyer had an issue with the site and it accidentally ordered two gigs instead of one. I have no problem cancelling the extra one of course, I’m just wondering since it was an innocent mistake, is this going to be marked on my profile and/or cause my rating to drop? Would it be better if I initiated the cancellation or the buyer, or does it not matter? I’ve never had to cancel before. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

For a while now mutual cancellations haven’t had any effect on your ratings. Even if the buyer does not accept it in time and it gets automatically cancelled according to customer support that I had a chat with. Although if it’s a completed order, reviews will not go away if it gets cancelled automatically.

Reply to @kjblynx: I thought so as well, so I had to ask them for clarification.

Reply to @adsensewizard: But, it is still not clear whether the no response from buyer counts against our rating ?

Reply to @kay2809: It’s the only response that was posted so I assume that was an answer to the questions.

Reply to @kjblynx: I was talking about the screenshot.

though this sucks for the sellers. Just cancel and no response from buyer.He gets his money and affects our rating.