Fiverr Forum

How does the Custom Price Quote Works?

Hello!

I sent a price quote to one of my buyers, but he can’t find it in his messages, where should i tell him to look for it? is it necessary for him to be in level 2 to receive this kind of price quotes? BTW it’s the first time i’m using the price quote and i’m confused about it.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

If you used the custom price quote feature, the quote would show as the last message in the thread as a bueish gray box. The buyer can accept and pay for the gig by accepting the quote. But you have to use the custom price quote. If you sent the buyer a quote just as a message, they won’t be able to do anything except reply to your message.

I had a client say he tried to use the link for my CPQ I sent, but he got an error message saying contact support. :-/

It might be a bug since it’s a relatively new feature.

Does anyone happen to know if there’s a place for us to see our own price quotes? Half the time I send one and forget what I said, I really wish we could review them in our inbox!

Reply to @irishguy1:

Sent a couple and they don’t show in any way, should the gray box be visible to the seller to?

HI , i try to sent Custom Price Quote to buyer but i am not sure it was sent or not because it is not showing …?

how can i check it work or not …??

Thanks

nettspring

Reply to @mgjohn78: Yes, you both can see the same messages in the thread. If the buyer isn’t seeing the quote, you’ll want to contact CS for help

Reply to @mgjohn78: Yes, you both can see the same messages in the thread. If the buyer isn’t seeing the quote, you’ll want to contact CS for help

Hi, thanks for your help, i had to contact CS, now i don’t even get their inbox messages or notifications, i don’t understand why it’s that happening :confused:

Now I know what everyone’s talking about. It seems there’s a bug with the feature as I’ve tried 3 times today with no success. Let’s hope CS fixes it quickly.

Nope, it’s still not working - at least for me. I just sent the quote twice and it’s not showing up.

I sent one to a buyer last week, but they said following the button to accept the quote, took them to a broken, 404 type page. Why roll out a feature that doesn’t work? I’m waiting to hear from fiverr support.