How does the Fiverr algorithm work? :thinking:

reinnomcampos

Hi friends, I’m new to Fiverr and I had a question, how long does it take until you receive your first order? now I explain it.

I published a GIG and it took three weeks or so for my first order to arrive, and I was reading that the Fiverr algorithm takes a while to position you in the lists, in a few words to show you to the buyers.

I did a test searching in Fiverr from another computer and the truth to find my GIG I had to place many filters, now I can not imagine how a buyer is going to find me and the truth is I am not much of spamming social networks, as it is something Annoying and you end up is ignoring.

Could you tell me what your experience is?

Hi friends, I’m new to Fiverr and I had a question, how long does it take until you receive your first order? now I explain it.

I published a GIG and it took three weeks or so for my first order to arrive, and I was reading that the Fiverr algorithm takes a while to position you in the lists, in a few words to show you to the buyers.

I did a test searching in Fiverr from another computer and the truth to find my GIG I had to place many filters, now I can not imagine how a buyer is going to find me and the truth is I am not much of spamming social networks, as it is something Annoying and you end up is ignoring.

Could you tell me what your experience is?

how long does it take until you receive your first order?

I can not imagine how a buyer is going to find me

You can improve your odds of earning more orders by marketing and promoting your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer.

Archived