How does the level of the seller impact on the search result?

Guest volodymyrpro7

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @kjblynx: Thank you. If I don’t have enough sales now, what will be in the future… Good luck to us all!

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @kjblynx: Also, could you please point out what website did you choose instead of Fiverr?

‘I’m leaving Fiverr for a more welcoming and better managed website. If you’d like to find me simply search for my username in your web search of choice! I offer voice acting, modeling, and video game testing with my 10 years of hands on experience!’

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @kjblynx: How things are going now? Is it better than working on Fiverr? You can also combine your wok on Fiverr and receive orders from your own site.

I see many gigs at the top of the search engine. Beginners, Different Levels, No Experience.

I am sure Fiverr’s search is providing an environment to motivate new sellers, satisfy existing sellers, and create a fast and productive search for the buyers. It has to accomplish all three at the same time. So there will always be room for whining.

Provide things that you see people buying on Fiverr, Be really good at what you do. Communicate well, and be dependable and things will work for you. Constantly evaluate your competition and adjust your gig offers.

Sales do go up and down, It’s like that in business. Being self employed for 20 years, I have never planned a vacation. I take time off when it is slow. A few days here and there.

https://www.fiverr.com/frmistu

I am 3 years experienced Graphic Designer, Web Design & Development .

I’ll do any kinds of Graphic Projects .l work with in this 24 hours.

I hope you like my services; it’s only few simple service. But it’s more important to me to conduct my professional life.

So, pls come an join with me and enjoy my services.

Cartoon Book cover, Cartoon Logo, Cartoon Characters ,Banner, Photo Editing, PSD to HTML, HTML to Wordpress

Super express high quality Cartoon Design ,

Oder Now

https://www.fiverr.com/frmistu

Thanks

Archived