Fiverr Forum

How does the subconscious mind work?


#1

Science has proven the power of Subconscious mind case study after case study. It is our Unconscious (Subconscious) beliefs that run our life. It’s our beliefs about relationships, our finances, our ambitions, our strengths, that make the results in our lives at the end of the day.



You may be familiar with books like “The Secret” that tell you to visualize what you want and affirm what you want “I am worthy of success” etc. And that is great. The only problem is that they don’t attack the route of the problem. The Subconscious mind. You can be in control of your thoughts 5% of the time, but if the other 95% of your mental programming is unconscious, you’ll fail to achieve your goals.



That’s why as a Subliminal creating expert with over 10 years experience, I am offering to you only on Fiverr.com Custom subliminal mp3s with affirmations of your choice for only $5. It has Brain entrainment audio, scientifically proven backed up by over 100 years of research that relaxes you in to a meditative state making your mind absorb the affirmations deeply and effectively. You must check out this offer. The results with astound you.



https://www.fiverr.com/powerfulmind/record-a-professional-custom-subliminal-mp3