How does this be a "Third Party TOS Violation"?

azizar186

Buyer’s question: “I need you to do influencer research for me on Instagram- is this possible?”.

My Replay: “Thanks for your interest, yes, I can do this for you! But would you please explain a bit more about “influencer”?”!

I got a warning after few hours of this replay!
Issue:Third Party TOS Violation!
🤐

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m afraid I can’t help with an answer.

However, like you, I find it hard to understand when there’s an entire section on Fiverr for influencer marketing on social media networks including IG, top rated sellers offering exactly the same service you were asked to do etc. etc.

It makes no sense to me - perhaps CS might be able to help you?

Added - you might find this interesting:

Influencer Marketing - New Service Types & DescriptionsMetadata Updates Note: This is a very important update to the SC, as it will allow Buyers to sort based upon the platform they want to target in addition to the target audience they are looking to go after. Platform - Which platform does the social influencer operate on: Facebook, email, Tumblr, etc. Target Audience - Which audience should see the content? Strategy & Research - Focused on demystifying the world of Influencer Marketing a…

I’m afraid I can’t help with an answer.

However, like you, I find it hard to understand when there’s an entire section on Fiverr for influencer marketing on social media networks including IG, top rated sellers offering exactly the same service you were asked to do etc. etc.

It makes no sense to me - perhaps CS might be able to help you?

Added - you might find this interesting:

Influencer Marketing - New Service Types & DescriptionsMetadata Updates Note: This is a very important update to the SC, as it will allow Buyers to sort based upon the platform they want to target in addition to the target audience they are looking to go after. Platform - Which platform does the social influencer operate on: Facebook, email, Tumblr, etc. Target Audience - Which audience should see the content? Strategy & Research - Focused on demystifying the world of Influencer Marketing a…

Thank you very much man, at least I got an idea what it might be 🙂

Archived