How effective buyer request? how many of you get order from buyer request

Hey Guys,

I would like to know, how many of you get an order from buyer request & what is the average conversation rate of buyer request.
sometimes I have to wait for many hours for a single request.

one more thing I am not getting any buyer request from last 24 yours.

Thanks in Advance.

Hey Guys,

I would like to know, how many of you get an order from buyer request & what is the average conversation rate of buyer request.

sometimes I have to wait for many hours for a single request.

one more thing I am not getting any buyer request from last 24 yours.

Thanks in Advance.

I would like to know, how many of you get an order from buyer request

I earn plenty of orders from the Buyer Request section.

what is the average conversation rate of buyer request.

No one can tell you this, because we do not have the kind of information necessary to compute this average. In addition, this is not something you need to know, nor something that would be of any benefit to you.

I am not getting any buyer request from last 24 yours.

You are a no-level seller. You aren’t going to see many buyer requests until you are promoted to a Level 1 seller. This is intentional, and how Fiverr has chosen to code the levels.

I would like to know, how many of you get an order from buyer request

I earn plenty of orders from the Buyer Request section.

what is the average conversation rate of buyer request.

No one can tell you this, because we do not have the kind of information necessary to compute this average. In addition, this is not something you need to know, nor something that would be of any benefit to you.

I am not getting any buyer request from last 24 yours.

You are a no-level seller. You aren’t going to see many buyer requests until you are promoted to a Level 1 seller. This is intentional, and how Fiverr has chosen to code the levels.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I know I have no-level. but I was getting plenty of request, last 24 hr. I am not receiving the any buyer request.

I know I have no-level. but I was getting plenty of request, last 24 hr. I am not receiving the any buyer request.

I am not receiving the any buyer request.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

Did you recently get demoted from Level 1 to no-level seller? If so, then you would have lost your access to see all those buyer request, because you are no longer a Level 1 seller.

Did you recently get demoted from Level 1 to no-level seller? If so, then you would have lost your access to see all those buyer request, because you are no longer a Level 1 seller.

Did you recently get demoted from Level 1 to no-level seller?

No, I am a new seller,

Archived