Fiverr Community Forum

How effective social media marketing for gig marketing?

Hello i’m new here i have a question to you. How effective social media marketing is for fiverr gig marketing

3 Likes

Why don’t you give it a try, and find out? :wink:

Being in business is about trial and error. Try something, and see if it works for you. Whether it works or not for someone else has absolutely nothing to do on whether it might work for you.

6 Likes

Thanks for your opinion

1 Like

Thank you…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Nowadays Social media marketing is effective for any kind of business ,but fact is it is only effective when is done in proper way and strategy

3 Likes

Yes proper way. I can’t find that way. If you have any suggestion or link pls tell me.
Thanks

1 Like

Search social media lead generation in Google.

3 Likes

I think you are better than google for freelancing. Because you provide a lot of information about this kind of stuffs

2 Likes

That’s nice. Thank you. I like to break myths about marketing.

However, I am not a replacement for research and everything I’d advise is accessible info you can learn more about in your research.

2 Likes

I did this and I achieve my goal, You have to try once maybe the result will come to you.
Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Considering that people do social media marketing for a living, have you considered hiring someone to do social media marketing for you, or to tutor you on it?

Like any other skill, it takes a lot of time to learn to do well, and can’t be taught in a quick post, so it would be unfair to expect of someone to teach you how to do it for free.

5 Likes

Great advice… Loved it👍… Thanks