How fair is the Resolution Center?

arslanamr

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I have a certain client. I’ve been working on his order and providing him a lot more than he paid for. But he’s never satisfied even though work is great. Knowing the kind of client he was I gave him an option to tell me whenever whatever is wrong, and I’d make it okay right away. He asked me to post 12 articles, one every 2 days. I did so for 6 articles and after that he asked me to deliver all at once. So it took me 3 days to write 6 of them that were left. Now that I’ve delivered all of them he won’t accept the order. Keeps asking for revisions and says he won’t accept the because I didn’t post every 2 days and that he didn’t like the work (even tho I crafted it over and over according to his requirements). I even made the delivery 14 days earlier.

I have a certain client. I’ve been working on his order and providing him a lot more than he paid for. But he’s never satisfied even though work is great. Knowing the kind of client he was I gave him an option to tell me whenever whatever is wrong, and I’d make it okay right away. He asked me to post 12 articles, one every 2 days. I did so for 6 articles and after that he asked me to deliver all at once. So it took me 3 days to write 6 of them that were left. Now that I’ve delivered all of them he won’t accept the order. Keeps asking for revisions and says he won’t accept the because I didn’t post every 2 days and that he didn’t like the work (even tho I crafted it over and over according to his requirements). I even made the delivery 14 days earlier.

That question is too broad for anyone here to possibly answer. Every situation is unique.

Are you asking with regard to a specific situation?

That question is too broad for anyone here to possibly answer. Every situation is unique.

Are you asking with regard to a specific situation?

Why are you copying your own post?

I’ve rarely use the forum. I replied without quoting so I copied the reply, deleted that reply, quoted the comment I wanted to reply to and then pasted it there. I don’t know why it got pasted 3 times lol

Archived