How fast did you got your first order?

arfanmiah

I remembered my first order moments. I was very excited to get it. Most of all i got my first order pretty fast. After creating my first gig i got my first order within 20 hours. Thats when i decided to be a freelancer. I didnt believe in fiverr until that happened. I am really greatful to fiverr for all of these. it is the best platform ever.

I got my first order 3 days after I created my first gig. Congrats on getting your first order in less than 24 hours! 🙂

However, I don’t think this should be a means with which to measure how good/well made a person’s profile/gigs are. Because it depends on several other factors such as the competition a particular seller faces in his field as well as certain outside factors which are beyond the control of the seller. 🙂

I got my first order 3 days after I created my first gig. Congrats on getting your first order in less than 24 hours! 🙂

However, I don’t think this should be a means with which to measure how good/well made a person’s profile/gigs are. Because it depends on several other factors such as the competition a particular seller faces in his field as well as certain outside factors which are beyond the control of the seller. 🙂

hanshuber16 everything you said is right. i just shared my story to encourage new sellers that they can believe in fiverr and can get order anytime. :smile:

Archived