How fiver results are ranked?

I have gig related to yahoo answers it has 70 thumbs ups and 32 people have collected it but it still ranks 13 in results based on rating. Why it is so? As I have seen all the gigs that are above mine , all those have less thumbs ups. Is not it an injustice? Will anyone elaborate these search results

Keyword: yahoo answers

here is link to my gig: http://fiverr.com/doctorkhan/give-6-yahoo-answers-from-my-level-4-yahoo-answers-id

Gigs rank well when the seller has a higher level

I am not sure levels matter in raking of search results on fiverr specially results as per rating

Order count, number of thumbs up, possitive-negative ratio these are the top important, there may be some other factors as well.

Also I noticed that If I get a bunch of orders, my gig stops appearing so that must be a factor too :slight_smile:

But i have 100% positive feedback and my gig has maximum thumbs ups than any other gig related to yahoo answers

Reply to @doctorkhan: Hey doc… that`s a fiverr mistery, belive me. :slight_smile: don’t bother

there’s something that fiverr haven’t revealed yet. With me it’s just a mystery. sometime i got a bunch of orders. And sometime i don’t get any order for several weeks.

However I’m just happy with it.

I think this mystery is bigger than the google penguin panda :frowning:

Think it always depends on the amount of views the gig has, +1’s, facebooks shares etc

Reply to @doctorkhan: lol that sounds about right

I am not sure levels matter in raking of search results on fiverr specially results as per rating

Order count, number of thumbs up, possitive-negative ratio these are the top important, there may be some other factors as well.

Also I noticed that If I get a bunch of orders, my gig stops appearing so that must be a factor too :slight_smile:

But i have 100% positive feedback and my gig has maximum thumbs ups than any other gig related to yahoo answers

Reply to @doctorkhan: Hey doc… that`s a fiverr mistery, belive me. :slight_smile: don’t bother

there’s something that fiverr haven’t revealed yet. With me it’s just a mystery. sometime i got a bunch of orders. And sometime i don’t get any order for several weeks.

However I’m just happy with it.

I think this mystery is bigger than the google penguin panda :frowning:

Think it always depends on the amount of views the gig has, +1’s, facebooks shares etc

Reply to @doctorkhan: lol that sounds about right