Fiverr Community Forum

How fiverr customer support copes in case of illness

I have been diagnosed with chicken pox yesterday and is unable to work on an order which I took before my diagnosis. Now the customer is threatening me to complete the order or face dire consequences. I have contacted customer support with the doctor’s prescription. Have anyone faced a similar issue. How does fiverr customer support handles seller health issues?

Customer support does not handle seller health issues; Fiverr is not an employer. If you can’t complete the order and the buyer does not accept an extension of the delivery you should cancel the order.

7 Likes

Buyer is not willing to accept cancellation.

You can contact the customer service asking to cancel the order for you. By the way: buyers can’t threaten a seller for any reason. If this has happened, inform CS.

4 Likes

Thanks. I have sent screenshots of conversations and doctors prescription to CS.

I don’t want sound rude, but I have reason to believe that they couldn’t care less about that document. It’s not pertinent to the matter.

4 Likes

No worries as long as they cancel the order for me. Just wanted to prove I have reason to cancel the order.

Just cancel the order if you can’t do it. No need to give the diagnosis or prove you are sick.

They don’t care why.

1 Like

Buyer was not willing to accept cancellation. Contacted CS and they cancelled it immediately.

3 Likes