How get customers to favorite my Gigs

loirens

Hello,

I need your expertise , if you can help me approve my Gigs by increasing the number of “favorite”, knowing that I realize many sales, but the number of customers who click on “Add to Favorite” remains minimal.

Best regards

if you can help me approve my Gigs

We have no control over the success of your gigs.

…by increasing the number of “favorite”, knowing that I realize many sales, but the number of customers who click on “Add to Favorite” remains minimal.

Like @offlinehelpers said, favorites have absolutely nothing to do with the success of your gig. Favorites are merely bookmarks (like how you bookmark a page on the internet that you want to go back to later). Don’t concern yourself with how many favorites your gig has. It means little to nothing in regards to how well that gig does on Fiverr.

if you can help me approve my Gigs

We have no control over the success of your gigs.

…by increasing the number of “favorite”, knowing that I realize many sales, but the number of customers who click on “Add to Favorite” remains minimal.

Like @offlinehelpers said, favorites have absolutely nothing to do with the success of your gig. Favorites are merely bookmarks (like how you bookmark a page on the internet that you want to go back to later). Don’t concern yourself with how many favorites your gig has. It means little to nothing in regards to how well that gig does on Fiverr.

Thank you So Much, I appreciate your support.

Archived