How get my first order? I already have passed 30 days?

shaheen_ahmaad

Hello everyone,
I am Shaheen Ahmad. A new seller on Fiverr. I already have passed for 30 days? But I didn`t get any orders. How can I get my first order? How to improve my profile or gig? or do you have any suggestions for me?
Here is my Fiverr profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/shaheen_ahmaad/
Please check out this link and tell me how to improve my profile or gig?
Thank you.

some tips for you shaheen_ahmaad

ALL THESE TIPS ARE FOR NEW SELLERS don’t disappointedhave some patiencespend most of your time on Fiverr.you have to reply to 10 requests dailyadd 7 gigsgive unlimited revisionsPrices should be lowyour behavior should be friendly with your clientstry to give 3 to 4 different concepts to your clientsyour delivery should be on timeyour response time should be within 1 hour if you guys want to visit my gig here is a link. go and check it may be it would be helpful for you . https://ww…

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design wordpress website landing page using elementor pro
In the gig description:
“I won`t disappointed you.” could be “I won’t disappoint you.”

In the FAQ section:
“Just say me what do you want.” could be “Just tell me what you want.” in answer 4.
“Fiverr it does not allow this.” could be “Fiverr does not allow this.” in answer 9.

The same suggestions for other gigs where you say those things.

Gig: I will design responsive wordpres website using divi theme in 24 hr
In the gig title:
“wordpres” could be “WordPress” (it could be lower case if it doesn’t allow otherwise in the title).

Gig: I will do wordpress update redesign and customize themeforest theme

In the FAQ you say “I will provide you premium theme crack version.”. That doesn’t sound legal - it would be better to take that out.

Archived