Fiverr Forum

How Gets New Order FAST IN A COUPLE OF DAYS

@humanissocial, i always wonder… This a good observation from you…Thumbs up

2 Likes

So @humanissocial how can new sellers get orders?

1 Like

I am not going to give repetitive advice because there are hundreds of threads on it here already. Please research it. That is what the forum search function is for and you can do the same with Google.

6 Likes

Thank you very very much, it’s really helpful for me.

1 Like

Thanks for writing such a nice article.

2 Likes

As many others said here, this is not a good method. You should only apply for those BR that you are suited for.

I just came across a topic that shows the perspective of a buyer when seeing blind proposals send to him, maybe you should read it:

1 Like

i am doing this since i joined fiverr but didnt get any order yet, i think it totally depends on the buyer choice ,in my opinion

1 Like

This is exactly happened to me. One of my first reviews was a 1-star from a person who was not happy that I adhered to the rules of my gig and she didn’t want to. It took literally about 6-8 months to get enough 5 stars to offset it. I might as well have made a new account and closed this one, but I didn’t. I had put a lot into the gigs and the branding.

Nowadays I scan them, and I might pop in 2-3 offers in an area that is actually my niche, where I think I might have a chance of winning, and the budget is reasonable. It’s not my priority.

I was also fed the advice to unload all 10 offers every day, but there are, realistically, not necessarily 10 decent offers to respond to, and so why waste my (and other people’s) time?

2 Likes

I’m sorry this happened, but this is what tends to with a lot of buyer requests. Well done on recovering from such an unlucky start, though! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

I think it’s also worth mentioning that I was not a newbie to Fiverr when I made this account. I had already had a somewhat successful Level 2 seller account, but had decided after a year in that I no longer wanted my full legal name bandied around as my username anymore. Fiverr is not looked kindly upon by many individuals in the voice over community and so I didn’t want it affecting my chances with agents, production houses, etc. It’s just another spoke in the marketing wheel, you know?

So this person probably thought they had found some impressionable fresh meat, not a seasoned Lv 2 hiding under the appearance of “New Seller”, and not about to about to take any guff, and was unpleasantly surprised when boundaries were laid.

It was unpleasant but I do have a colleague who, upon losing his account last year, was able to start again and reached TRS in just over a year. So I think the hill can be climbed, for sure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you I will try it and I hope its work :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Wow…!
Honesty.? I have nothing really to contribute with, considering I myself am a new member. But I am glad to read all the comments. Gained some knowledge…

4 Likes

How about if most of the Buyer Request are trash but you still send out your 10 for the day. Then 1 hour later a very promising one shows up but (oops) you are all out for the day. Send request to projects you are qualified for and know you can complete correctly. Also make sure the budget of the project meets the cost of your service or more. Stop being thirsty!

3 Likes

So, would it be wise if newcomers actually just avoided BR and instead worked other channels to promote themselves?

I read my first BR today and was amazed that only 1 of the 5 looked legit. The other 4 looked like they should have been written with crayons.

2 Likes

Thanks for your nice article :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am on Fiverr from last 8 months but get no work, i respond to 361 Buyer request.
i got respond from few buyers but they want lots of work in just $5.

2 Likes

“Again, even when a job is not really related to what you offer, you should still go ahead and apply for it if you think it’s something you can try to do.”

I don’t agree this part , i mean why should you apply for a job that don’t belong to your niche?

2 Likes

just share sometimes interesting i found this days,dont be rush men :smiley:

I totally agree. I found BR very helpful - but only if you reply in a personable manner to requests that are applicable to you and the services (or gigs) you offer. Otherwise, why waste your time? I scan BR once a day or so, and perhaps reply to one or two. Some of my best (and long-term buyers) I found on BR.