How getting order on fiverr

azeemsaleem517

Most of us come Php buyers request But I,m a front web developer not bakend . I want I get more front-end buyesrs requests please help…

Your should set your skill just front end part. If you setup your skill like php and create your gig on back end part you will get buyer request in back end. So, if you already do that plz remove it and setup front end skill (html, html5, css, css3, javascript, jquery, psd to html, angular js, bootstrap and so on). Then you will find just front end buyer request. and if you want to more and more buyer request you should do gig marketing in your social media.

Your should set your skill just front end part. If you setup your skill like php and create your gig on back end part you will get buyer request in back end. So, if you already do that plz remove it and setup front end skill (html, html5, css, css3, javascript, jquery, psd to html, angular js, bootstrap and so on). Then you will find just front end buyer request. and if you want to more and more buyer request you should do gig marketing in your social media.

thanku so muxh bro 🙂

Archived