Fiverr Forum

How got order as a new saller

I’m new I want to know how do I get an order.

2 Likes

There are a few grammatical errors in your profile. You have had one job so maybe this isn’t putting people off.

The field of work you have chosen is over saturated. There are people offering to work for 2 hours for $5. I do not suggest that you put your prices this low!

Is there any high level work you could offer since you studied Computer Engineering at University? I’m guessing what you learned there was a lot more complicated than data entry and could justify higher gig prices.

1 Like

I’m only a native English speaker, not an expert at proofreading but maybe you could consider these changes? I didn’t do very well in the basic English test though (I ran out of time).

Change from:

Hi,
My name Tumpa Gour. I have Diploma in Microsoft Office & Database Management. I am jobless and always available for long and short projects.I am expert in Data entry. I have experience on data entry working. i have been successful doing many works . If you need any data entry work help just knock me. I am 24 hour available for you.

Our service :

• Data Entry
  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Excel
  • PDF to word
  • PDF to Excel
  • Word to PDF
    *Word Copy,Paste
    **Thank-you for viewing my profile

Regards
tumpagour02

Change to:

Hi,
My name Tumpa Gour. I have a diploma in Microsoft Office & Database Management. I work full-time on Fiverr and I am always available for long and short projects. I am an expert in data entry. I have been successful completing many different types of work. If you need help with any data entry work just knock me. I am available 24 hours a day to work for you.

My services:

• Data entry
  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • PDF to Excel
  • Word to PDF
  • Copying and pasting in Word
    **Thank-you for viewing my profile

Regards,
Tumpa Gour

P.s. Are you sure you want to say you work 24 hours a day? This is quite a commitment? Do you sleep?

1 Like

Thanks for help me. now cheek my profile. Please

Send 10 Buyer request daily.