Fiverr Community Forum

How I Became a Level Two Seller in just 4 Months

Hi, I am Ayan
Basically i joined Fiverr on February 2019 but i didn’t knew much about Fiverr and was really confuse on what service should i provide.

As a professional dancer i came up with a new idea of providing dance videos of us songs made by the buyers. It was specially made for people who wants to promote there song or make Music videos. So i made my first gig on 5th June 2019 and right after 2 days i got my first order of 15$, as it was my first i was exited and a little bit nervous. The buyer was so happy with my service that he left a 5 Star Rating and wrote a long comment complimenting my service.

After that suddenly i started getting lots of order, i was a beginner at that time but still i managed to deliver all the orders. After about 2 weeks of using Fiverr i came to know about the Seller’s Level. At first i thought i won’t be able to complete the Next Level Requirements but then i took it as a challenge (I LOVE CHALLENGES) and that’s how i got promoted to Level 1 Seller. From then i have only focused on the Next Level Requirements and that’s the actual reason How I Became A Level Two Seller in Just 4 months.

If you also want to become a level 2 seller in less time, then you should get some inspiration from these pages:
Check Out Now:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/yvZoyZ
https://www.fiverr.com/share/kLrGvN

9 Likes

Such a Motivational post.

3 Likes

congratulations.

and i saw the gigs

nice gigs.
i wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for all your support.

2 Likes

Wow.
Congratulations. I wish you more success going forward

2 Likes

Hello,
Congratulations to you. It is vey Motivational Post for the New Seller like me.

Thank you so much to share Your Thinking.

1 Like

Challenge makes us stronger .
And of course Congratulatoin to you

3 Likes

what is the meaning of N/A on a profile.thanks

1 Like

If you are a New seller then this N/A must be in the ‘Overall Ratings’ section.
As you don’t have any orders thats why havent got a rating yet. When you will get your first order and the buyer submit there ratings it will replace that N/A Sign. For better understanding, if you get 5 star ratings it will show you 5.0 star. Hope this helpful to you.

2 Likes

Amazing! Wish you more success and Merry Christmas. :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Woow…i see your first Gig …nice work bro…keep inventing new things

1 Like

oh…i got that now.thanks

1 Like