How i become "MILLIONAIRE" in my country using Fiverr.com (REAL LIFE STORY)

pintoo0

I am feeling very happy and blessed Today i have achieved (10K$) Milestone Today . In my country i become (Millionaire) That all because of GOD blessing , Parents prayers Fiverr and the this community including Valuable and respectable buyers , and sellers who share their experiences and also TRS.

Little background

I was student of BS(computer science ) and I have started working on (October 2013) at Fiverr.com . One of my best friend told me about the fiverr. I am very crazy computer lover !!! started using computer from my childhood .Then i start using INTERNET on 2004 and at that age i was only doing chatting and surf Internet just for fun .But due to chatting so much my typing speed becomes more good and faster (250 Words per minute ). Then i suddenly realize how these chatroom works and developed then my way of thinking totally changed. I start using the POWER OF GOOGLE and explore things how website developed and how these chatroom developed . Then i start learning basics of HTML and developed so many websites for friends and chatroom free just for learning purpose . Learn the Server side configuration .So in this way i have little experience about development of website . Then when my friend told me about fiverr.com the First thing came to my mind was "Lets Try " .

Family Problems and hurdles at that time

At that time the financial situation at my home was not good . Father was retired from his 32 years Job of General Manageri in a garment firm. We never had face hard time at home before the father retirement . so that was worst time of my life . I even not sleep two days properly and thinking about future what will happens next to my life now ? my studies , home expenditures bla bla

Working Experience at Fiverr.com

I make my first gig related to chat system or chatroom rooms development .My first buyer was order me 25$ and i did his work and get Thumbs up .!!!

That was very very very fantastic experience for me when i did my first sale on fiverr.com then i realize the power of fiverr.com then I met with Lots of God Gifted Clients Who himself millionaires in America. I started developing good relation with my buyers . Then i Learn new CMS (wordpress) at that time . I learned that platform by using the help of GOOGLE . Then i make my second Gig related to (WORDPRESS). I got my first client from West Indies who order my gig 75 times One of the repeat and oldest client .

It was not easy to achieve this milestone . I study day time in the university and work on fiverr.com on nights so i try my best to manage with my studies AND Recently completed my Degree with good CGPA. I work day and nights so that i can support my family and myself and studies .

How fiverr change my Life

Before fiverr.com i dont have a single penny of mine . But now i can say i am millionaire because of fiverr.com . Fiverr earning helps me to pay my bills study semester fee and other bills and All are happy at my family !!! … Even my father feels proud so much. I explore fiverr knowledge to my other brothers at home and to my close friends . One of my brother is also seller on fiverr.com having 100 percent rating same like me and having 100+ reviews. The young brother is also freelancer on other website . So working freelancer is itself a great experience .

About my Fiverr Stats

First of all i am level 2 seller .
I have 100 percent Rating so far.
Completed 470+ orders
Having 442+ POSITIVE REVIEW ( 5 STARS )
28 not rated
No Negative review so far
Average sale : 27$
Total order created so far 588
Total earning : $10,062 which is more than 1 Million in my country (Pakistan) Thats after fiverr 20 percent fee which is totally deserving .

Tips for Other sellers

Use unique title of your gig .
Keywords selection should be good
Always polite with Clients even he say you bad words .
Always do handwork , do changes again and again till buyers satisfied .
Do more than what the buyer expected .
Always respect your elders.
Don’t try shortcuts or always follow fiverr.com policies . 90 percent people did not know about Fiverr policy thats the fact . You must learn and memorize that .

Don’t use ordinary pictures on yours Gig . Try to be real and polite . Hope its helps you .

Purpose of sharing this story

Just share my happiness and also you people can take this as motivation . This will surly make you energetic more attentive and interested in your work on fiverr.com . Remember me in your prayers will share information and experience with you people in future !!!

Yahooooooooooooooo0!!! its party time

Thank you Fiverr.com

Regards
Pintoo0

PS: i am not native english so bear with my english !!! thank you

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Good story well told pintoo. You know, you could make even more money by teaching your fellow countrymen how to be a good seller on Fiverr 😉 Think about it. With your skillset it shouldn’t be hard to create a targeted website, and you can do it in your native tongue. Could even do a webinar.

Did you go to that Fiverr meeting in… er… can’t remember. One of your big cities. I bet you could do better than that!

PS definitely have a party. It’s not a sound financial investment but it’s fun!

Thank you so much !!! Appreciation from you people always makes me boost up …

Yeah it was in my neighbour city hosted by My country fellow TRS. Unfortunatly i could not attend that event i was having exam at that time . 2 hour drive from my city .

I have trained some of my friends in univeristy and also my own sibling .

Yeah idea is perfect to make a own webiste for others . In pakistan you will not beleive out ot 5 people one must know about fiverr. Specially a person belong to conputer science field .But the problem is everyone wants to earn in nights lolx without doing hardwork i joined 0ctober 2013

And thank you again for appreciating

And it is around 7 month old post .now i am going to have new milestone hopefully this month will share with you people soon … Suspense needs prayers and wishes of u people 🙂

These old posts always catch me out! I look forward to hear you new news. You are in a strong position. Use it to help your countrymen! Unfortunately a millionaire in Europe is going to take a lot more work.

Thank you so much. You are doing great job !! It is 7 month old post . i am soon going to have new milestone will share with you people !! hopefully this month . When i start Fiverr i was having my study in day time and work at night time From last 7 month i am now full time fiverrian and next milestone will be achieve in 7 months so things are going faster for me . 🙂 lolx

Congratulation for your success Right now . i have 1487$ cleared revenue and 960 is going to clear this month

🙂

Archived