Fiverr Forum

How I can customer who contact me?

Please can you help me for I have customer who contact me, because I don’t know why no customer :’(. (sorry for my poor english I am french ) Cordially.

send buyer request with your offer and share your GIG on social media buyer will contact you if really they want to buy your service.

hello thanks for your reply , but I don’t have social :s, but thanks foryour reply :slight_smile:

Bonjour! Pouvez-vous taper votre problème en français et je le traduirai. Ainsi, que les utilisateurs peuvent avoir une meilleure compréhension de votre requête

Hello, can you type your issue in French and I’ll translate it. So, that the users can have a better understanding of your query.

Bonjour, merci beaucoup , mon problème c’est que je n’arrive pas avoir de client , c’est très dur car je n’est pas de réseau sociale et aucun contact . bien cordialement :slight_smile: .

Je pense que vous devriez développer vos connaissances en anglais. Si vous avez une mauvaise connaissance de l’anglais, pourquoi ne pas essayer Google translate?

Readers:

So, the OP pretty much talked about the problem. Basically the lack of clients and that it’s hard because of not having social media networks and no contacts.

@fdesign9 You’re welcome! Take some time to read the Tips for Sellers.
You will find an abundance of helpful tips.

Read through this series :small_red_triangle_down: as well. Search upyour in the :mag_right: search field to find more. I’ve utilized some of his genius tips and they worked. :ok_hand:t4: When things start going blurry again, I revisit his helpful posts.

Merci beaucoup pour toute vos réponse je vais lire ce que vous m’avait conseilliez , j’ai voter pour le sondage , ça fait plaisir d’avoir beaucoup de réponse aussi rapidement. bonne soirée cordialement :slight_smile: .