I just starting working on fiverr and want to know how i can get more sales here?
These topics should keep you busy for a while.
EASY … sell waffles. No one can say no to waffles … or do what mgjohn said.
Keep promoting yourself through out social media , forums related to your category of your gigs
Thank you mgjohn78
You are using a stolen image and are also portraying yourself as being a U.S.-based seller, which any native speaker can quickly tell is untrue from seeing your writing.
I suggest addressing both of these issues immediately. You won’t be making any sales at all if Fiverr bans you from the platform.
5 quick tips:
- Be friendly and helpful - the satisfaction of your buyer is highest priority.
- Be genuine and honest - Be yourself and don’t piggyback the work of others. Let your buyers know if you can’t do something.
- Promote your services on social media
- Give buyers assurance of a refund if they are unsatisfied.
- Offering introductory promotions and discounts won’t hurt your chances of success.
This might be helpful too, try reading this when you have the time: