How I can get more sales daily?

yaabulfazil

It’s nearly Halloween. There will also be a Hunters Moon on October 24th. On the stroke of midnight, beneath the full moonlight, throw a solid silver coin through your open front door. Then leave it where it lands for the next twelve months. (Perhaps by putting a doormat over it).

This should get sales rolling in next to no time. - Just watch out for werewolves.

Otherwise, you will just have to dive into a round of gorilla marketing.

It’s nearly Halloween. There will also be a Hunters Moon on October 24th. On the stroke of midnight, beneath the full moonlight, throw a solid silver coin through your open front door. Then leave it where it lands for the next twelve months. (Perhaps by putting a doormat over it).

This should get sales rolling in next to no time. - Just watch out for werewolves.

Otherwise, you will just have to dive into a round of gorilla marketing.

I actually tried it 7 years ago and it works, that’s how I become a TRS.

It REALLY WORKS!!

New seller must try.

Archived