Fiverr Community Forum

How I can get orders regularly?

Hello everyone,

I need some help I’m using fiverr form october 2019. On Starting I gets orders but form last 2 months I’m not getting orders daily and my every gigs come on last page.
I’m animator I animate every type of custom logos and gif.
I already promting gif on social media like facebook and instagram but still no any result.
Also no any massages form buyer request.

Here is my profile link…
https://www.fiverr.com/ektaaryan…

1 Like

I think you can huge time spend with fiverr then you can get request ok

2 Likes

thank you so much for reply
But I already using fiverr form october 2019.
Please tell how much time spend for getting orders daily ?

can you get buyer request?

1 Like

Yes I’m getting buyer request daily and sending daily

you are level tow seller

1 Like

wow you are great seller why doing tens?

1 Like

yes please tell what I can do If have any idea please let me know
ok

I have one one an idea. You can active always fiverr forum and seen many post and also replay this post ok

1 Like

ok
thank you so much

Why you can thanks me?

for this your suggestion…

Ok but i need you help.

1 Like

how I can help you?
Please let me know

Have you edited the gigs recently? Edits need to be previewed by Fiverr, so it reduces visibility temporarily. Edits should be made as little as possible (though as much as needed). It looks like you are sill getting orders though, so I wouldn’t worry too much. I’ll admit, if you managed to get high traffic at the start, that might have not been a good measuring stick to set your future estimates with. Expecting daily orders seems unrealistic.

About the only thing I can suggest is that your gig descriptions should clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering. (The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.)

2 Likes

Yes I edited only one gig on last week.
I already gets orders daily on NOV 2019 and DEC 2019 that’s I’m asking about daily orders
and how i can get traffic on gig by using social media ?

I’m getting order form old buyers no any new buyer.

1 Like

someone recommends bout 16 hours a day. Or you can at least keep the app opened on your phone or other device so that it will show up that you are online rather than offline. This will increase the chance of buyers seeing your gig.

1 Like

ok great I will try get online all time
thank you so much

You’re welcome. Also, post share your gigs on social media often even daily.

1 Like

on twitter facebook and insatagram ?