How i can improve my gig

fawadkhan114

On 7/6/2018 at 6:33 AM, offlinehelpers said:

Hello there - you’ve only got one gig I can see?

I really don’t want to be unkind, but your profile description is just full of buzzwords that sound good but don’t make much sense.

Your app gig - I’m sure the descriptions are really clear to you, but I’m guessing that anyone who wants an app made for them might not know what ‘Communicating with Firebase Console’ means.

The bit that starts ‘I am a certified and professional developer,’ etc. is really clear and easily understood - could you make the rest of your description etc. in a similar tone?

Remember, your potential buyers aren’t app developers and probably won’t have a clue what ‘Offline application which use SQLite, Shared Preference, offline application’ means, unless that’s just me being thick of course. 😉

Don’t forget to make the most of your FAQ section - you can add lots of info there to help your buyers.

Good luck! 🙂 

Thankyou so much… that is really a great information… thankyou so much… i will make my gig accordingly... i have read and understood it 🙂

There are many ways to improve your gig. See the link below. This is a wonderful post, in this post you will find many new tips to improve your gigs, and many more tips.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I would agree with the above poster.I know absolutely nothing about apps. After looking at your gig I still no nothing about apps. I am not being deliberately cruel, but your gig needs serious work done to it. If someone is asking themselves “what does this mean” then you have failed to explain clearly. Create your gig like you were explaining it to someone with zero knowledge of apps. it will have a wider appeal. Let me give you an example, my gig is in the self help category. If I said to you “we will explore cognitive biases,cognitive dissonance and the relationship the prefrontal cortices have with each other” would you understand what I mean? Keep it simple, then your potential buyer won’t click on someone elses gig because they explained it clearly. When you have done all that, get it proofread, that goes for your profile as well.Hope it helps, it wasn’t intended to hurt.

Archived